The Apester Story Feed enables Wix Premium users to automatically create highly engaging stories from existing content in just a few clicks.
What is the Story Feed?
The Story Feed is a carousel of stories that can be integrated into your Wix website. The Story Feed takes existing content from your website and transforms it into interactive stories, which boost engagement. Read more about the Apester Story Feed here.
How do I connect the Apester Story Feed to my Wix website?
- Go to the Wix Apps Market and search for Apester Story Feed.
- Click “Add” to add it to your site. If you have multiple websites, select the Wix website to which you’d like to add the Story Feed.
- Approve the permissions needed for automatic story generation.
- Go to the Apester website and create an account. Your Apester Story Feed is set up! Once your Story Feed generation is done, you’ll be redirected back to the Wix website editor to place the Story Feed on your site.
How do I manage the Stories that appear in my Story Feed?
Customize your Story Feed:
- To edit your Story Feed’s title, fonts, size, colors, layout, shape, and more, go to the Wix website editor, and click the settings button on the top left side of your Story Feed.
Add more stories:
- Log in to your Apester account.
- To manually add more stories to your Story Feed, click “Create,” select the story you’d like to add, edit it as needed, and publish it. Your new story will appear on your Wix website automatically.
- Log in to your Apester account.
- On the Apester dashboard, hover over the story you’d like to remove from your Story Feed and click “Archive.” Stories that are archived will not appear in your Story Feed.
To learn more about creating interactive stories on Apester and adding forms, videos, polls, quizzes, and more engaging digital experiences to your Wix website and get more from your site visitors, Check our Help Center.
How is new content on my Wix website automatically added to my Story Feed?
Apester Automatic Content Generation identifies when new content has been added to your website and is attracting visitors. Once an article or post has been loaded over 20 times by different visitors, Apester automatically turns it into a story and adds it to the story strip.
How do I remove the Apester logo from my Story Feed?
Removing the Apester logo is only available as part of the Premium app. Upgrade to Apester Premium here.
What’s included in Premium Apester Story Feed app?
Apester Premium offers tons of useful functionality to drive engagement on your Wix website:
- Automated Story Creation: Using your Wix website content, Apester Automated Content Generation (ACG) creates stories for you to use directly on your Wix website.
- Automated Story Feed: Apester automatically creates and places your Story Feed in your Wix website. Just drag and drop the Feed to any page you’d like and the stories within it will be updated automatically and seamlessly!
- Automatic Story Feed Updates: Apester Automatic Content Generation (ACG) creates and adds new stories to your Apester Story Feed every time you upload fresh content to your website and as traffic to the new content grows.
- Mobile and desktop support: Apester Story Feed automatically displays the right experience for your website visitors depending on whether they’re visiting from a mobile or desktop screen, enabling your stories on any device.
Please sign in to leave a comment.