Have you created a set of stories and now you want to promote them on your home page or sections page?
Then use strip; A carousel of stories that can be placed anywhere on your site.
Here is how it looks:
Here are some facts you should now about story:
- Story currently has a mobile version only.
- It takes up 170 pixels in height and adjusts to the device width.
- It will only show if you have at least 5 stories and will show at most 10 stories at a time.
- It automatically picks up the most recent stories. (Therefore if you want to add an older story, make an update to that story.)
- For each story in the strip, the thumbnail picture is made out of the cover picture or first slide picture.
- The text in each story in the strip can be edited in the story editor. See picture below. If you don't add a tagline text, system automatically takes the first 'tag'.
Removing a story from your strip is the same as removing a story from your 'up next' content:
- Go to story edit
- At the button go to settings and select "Playlist & Feed"
- Check "Exclude unit from appearing in your “up next” content (feed)"
Want to know ho to embed a story strip in your site? Read this article.