Here is all the info you need to know about navigating around Apester's dashboard!
1. Clicking this will take you to your interaction Dashboard; where you can see items that you or your team have created/ published
2. This will take you to Apester's brand new Analytics: A place where you can find more in depth statistics on your Apester interactions
3. This drop down enables you to view items you have Published, Saved or Archived
4. Here you can look at each of your channels individually. Just select it from the drop down menu
5. This drop down enables you to filter your dashboard by engine, now you can view interactions from a single engine at once
6. You can alter the timeframe you are viewing on your dashboard by using this drop down
7. This number indicates the number of interactive units you have created within the given time period
Article is closed for comments.