- Firstly log into your user account. From the Apester dashboard, click on the icon on the right hand side of the screen and select Settings from the drop down.
- On the right hand side, under "Two Factors Authentication"
- On the new window, enter your password and fill in your country and mobile number
- On the next screen, confirm the 6 digit code you received via SMS.
**Enabling backup codes can be done as follows:
- On the Setup Backup codes page click on "Generate Security Code"
*Note that once you are MFA'ed, you can then use GoogleAutenticator app instead of SMS.