The playlist is a one-time code that automatically rotates pre-selected monetizable Apester units directly into articles, or any other predefined location on your site.
How and where?
- In order to use the playlist, first make sure that your site is a WP site using Apester’s WordPress plugin
- Make sure you have the correct Apester Channel Token - You can find your token with this manual
How do I add units to my Playlist?
- You start by creating an Apester item - as you normally would. Before publishing the unit, select the “Include in Playlist” checkbox. This will add the interaction to your playlist pool.
How do I embed a playlist?
- Once you have at least 2 units in your Playlist pool → Go to your Settings → Settings → then the User settings tab
- Once you’ve selected User settings, enter your channel token
Then select Save
Now go to the Playlist tab
Select the channel where you have grouped your playlist units.
- Choose where you want the playlist to appear (Post, Pages, Media, etc...)
- Select the Positioning of where you want the playlist to appear in your articles
- Under Advanced Settings you can select to have a contextual playlist and a fallback option
Once you have clicked "Start Using Playlist" you will receive your playlist code to embed in your template.