The playlist is a one-time code that automatically rotates pre-selected monetizable Apester units directly into articles, or any other predefined location on your site.
How and where?
- Your site is a non-WP site that has already installed Apester’s Header Tag.
- The Playlist code needs only to be installed once in the bottom of the <body> tag in order to display units at the end of all articles.
How do I add units to my Playlist?
- You start by creating an Apester unit - as you normally would. Before publishing the unit, select the “Include in Playlist” checkbox. This will add the interaction to your playlist pool.
How do I embed a playlist?
- Once you have at least 2 units in your Playlist pool take this code <interaction data-token=“#” data-context=“true” data-tags=“” data-fallback=“true” data-distribution-url=“true”></interaction> and replace the # with your channel token.
- Make sure you have the correct Apester Channel Token - You can find your token with this manual
- Take this code and place it in the desired location of your site’s template
Please Note that this is where the playlist will appear on every article/ section you edit, as this is a one time addition to your template (you are able to change the location if you wish)