The playlist is a one-time code that automatically rotates pre-selected monetizable Apester units directly into articles, or any other predefined location on your site.
How and where?
- In order to use the playlist, first make sure that your site is a WP site using Apester’s WordPress plugin
- Make sure you have the correct Apester Channel Token - You can find your token with this manual
How do I add units to my Playlist?
- You start by creating an Apester item - as you normally would. Before publishing the unit, select the “Include in Playlist” checkbox. This will add the interaction to your playlist pool.
How do I embed a playlist?
- Once you have at least 2 units in your Playlist pool → Go to your Settings → Apester Settings → then User settings
- Once you’ve selected User settings, scroll down until you see 3 checkboxes - Posts / Pages / Media.
Select the checkboxes for where you edit your articles